If you have a plant that utilizes a huge amount of heat, then it will definitely need an efficient cooling tower. And one of the most ideal options for these needs is – cross-flow cooling towers. These towers are designed to make the best use of continuous air flow to eliminate heat from the facility or plant. Tsur Ben David – CEO and founder of CET Enviro, well-known energy efficiency and non-chemical treatment technologies manufacturer says that cross-flow cooling towers are perfect because they can be customized as per the needs of the industry.
To know more about these cooling towers and their benefits, keep on reading this post.
Cross-Flow Cooling Towers: Understanding its Working Mechanism
Being a part of the mechanical draft category of cooling towers, the hot/warm water is cooled down when it falls from the top to the bottom. In these towers, there will be a fan placed on the tools’ top to generate airflow.
These towers can work effectively even with low levels of water. The mechanism of these towers pulls the water downwards via the nozzles by utilizing gravity. Simply put, the functioning of these cooling towers is completely different from other options available in the market.
Why Choose a Cross-Flow Cooling Tower?
The operational method of this cooling tower makes it perfect for industrial needs. Additionally, Tsur Ben David gives the following reasons to invest in cross-flow cooling towers:
- The design and appearance allow enough plenum space. This makes it possible to have easy-access doors to facilitate easy inspection. In addition to this, there is sufficient space between these towers so that you can easily access other essential components of the system housed within the cross-flow cooling tower.
- Since this tower uses gravity for pulling the water, you can process work easily with even low volume. It means you can easily utilize this tower even when the climate is cold.
- According to Tsur Ben David, cross-flow towers can offer superior services when it comes to operations in adverse climatic conditions, maintenance, and inconsistent flow.
- Unlike any other cooling tower, performing maintenance and related tasks is pretty easier with cross-flow cooling towers. This makes the repairs and replacements an easy thing for your team. They can also reach out to the nozzles at any time or whenever needed. Furthermore, these towers completely count on gravitational force, and you will be provided with an extensive level of functional flexibility.
- The bottom part of these towers is connected to the cold water basin’s surface. As a result, it will ensure a lower level of noise.
Cross-flow cooling towers circulate the water through the pipes and vertically. These towers are quite efficient because the water flows on the surface area. It is a perfect option for industries with high water volumes such as chemical plants. To learn more about the most-suited option for your industrial needs, you can connect with the country’s most reliable and popular provider of nature-friendly treatment solutions CET Enviro by Tsur Ben David CEO.