Jiangsu Institution was founded in 1902 to create a significant, comprehensive university study MBBS in China. Under the direction of the Chinese ministry of education, Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Zhenjiang Medical College, and Zhenjiang Teachers’ College were combined to form the university. Jiangsu University prioritizes the internationalization of the institution, encourages faculty members and students to pursue higher education abroad, extends an invitation to more international talent to join for mutual benefit, fosters collaboration in international research, and enrolls more international students. The institution worked with more than 87 other universities in 30 different countries in 2015.
Benefits of Completing Study MBBS in China Jiangsu University
- WHO and MCI both accredit Jiangsu University.
- Students who complete the Study MBBS in China at this university are qualified to sit for the international medical board exams.
- Faculty and staff at the institution are creative, gifted, and authoritative in their fields.
- The university offers its pupils top instructional materials as well as secure, first-rate facilities.
- Jiangsu University School of Medicine offers medical courses to international students so they can take part in internship programs and clinical rotations at more than 80 associated hospitals, working hospitals, and teaching hospitals.
- One of the best universities in China is Jiangsu University.
- It offers affordable tuition for medical education.
- In a university, students have a pretty nice life.
- Nearly 67 universities and institutions of higher learning throughout the world have long-standing cooperative relationships with Jiangsu University School of Medicine.
- Comparing Jiangsu University to other universities, it has reasonable MBBS tuition.
- No entry fee or gift is necessary.
- With a hostel and dorms, housing for international students is available at reasonable rates.
- a top-notch library with access to more than a million volumes.
- The university offers a wide range of graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral degrees.
Jiangsu University’s MBBS Facts & Figures
There are 13 post-doctoral research stations and related hospitals altogether at Jiangsu University.
The institution provides 42 Ph.D. programs, 170 master’s degrees, and 88 undergraduate programs.
The institution currently has more than 47,600 full-time students enrolled, 12,000 postgraduates, and 2000 overseas students. In addition to the university hospitals, 5,763 professionals and technical academics have volunteered their services to the institution.
Jiangsu University provides a variety of study MBBS in China in a range of subject areas. A sample of them is listed below:
- Medical Clinical Medicine
- Health Promotion Nursing
Jasmine Scholarship in Jiangsu
The Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for International Students was established by the provincial government of Jiangsu to promote and develop higher education quality for foreign students in the Jiangsu province. The favorite study locations for students include Jiangsu. The Jiangsu Provincial government has designated Nanjing Medical University, one of the best universities in the province, to recruit deserving international students and scholars for full-time study. These students and scholars will be supported by the government to study MBBS in China under this scholarship program.
This full scholarship funding scheme allows for the waiver of tuition fees, textbook subsidies, university housing fee waivers, and comprehensive health insurance. The fee that may be waived under the Partial Scholarship Scheme is CNY 30,000 per academic year. This provides financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students for one academic year. This scholarship application is acceptable for all graduate-level majors, excluding the College of Foreign Languages.
- The candidate must not be a citizen of China.
- The applicant must meet the following requirements for educational background and maximum age
- Candidates for the bachelor’s program must have completed high school and be under 30 years old.
- Candidates for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old.
- A candidate for a doctoral degree must hold a master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
- The student must have an impressive academic record.
- An applicant must also possess a strong aptitude for scientific research.
- Candidates for programs where Chinese is taught must have earned an HSK5 certification, whereas candidates for programs where English is taught must be native English speakers, have completed at least one year of study in the relevant field, or possess an IELTS or TOEFL score of at least 6.
The Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship’s deadline is typically in June of each year. However, one must be informed of announcements made by the College of International Education and the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Committee.