The training phase of a salesforce.com implementation is the best opportunity to drive end-user adoption. To increase your chances of success, follow these training best practices:
- Role-based training – training should not be the same for all roles; it should be tailored to each role and start with managers; Focus on showing them the value of the tool and how to get the information they want from it. They don’t need to know how to turn a lead into an opportunity, they need to know which reports are most Salesforce Partner useful to them and how to run them
- Scenario-Based Training – End users don’t need to know *what* all the screens and features do, they need to know *when* they are using salesforce.com; Instead of describing each screen, take a real-world example and go through it together. In the end, it’s almost more business process training than software training
- Train as teams – it is crucial that the manager is trained alongside the end users (after making sure the managers see the value of salesforce.com of course); When their manager is present, end users know that management has buy-in and expectations, and they are less likely to say or think, “This is a waste of time; I’m not doing this.”
- Train on a live system – It’s tempting to train on a dummy organization with fake leads and contacts and other data, but then you have to rely on users to transfer what they’ve learned into the real world transfer; Instead, have them do *real* work with *real* data (e.g. bring their stacks of business cards to class and key in some real leads during the training session); That way, by the time they finish a course day, they have already started using salesforce.com; It’s much easier to *continue* using a new tool than it is to *start* it!
- Hands-on training – this may seem obvious, but it’s worth mentioning: most people don’t learn by listening to a teacher or watching videos and e-learning; they learn by doing; Each student should have their own workstation or device and practice each process taught in class
- Reinforce training over time – Research shows that two weeks after training, people typically retain 2-4% of what they’ve learned…unless they’ve actually applied what they’ve learned; One-and-done training strategy is not enough as even your fastest adopting end-users are unlikely to use evening training for the first week after training; You need to check and update after one week and again after a second week
End-user adoption can be the most difficult thing to achieve with salesforce.com, but it’s also one of the most important. With initial and ongoing support from direct managers—along with these best practices—truly any organization can expect and enjoy high Salesforce.com end-user adoption rates.
Seamlessly manage your Salesforce events with advanced online event management software
Keeping your customers, suppliers, and sponsors happy can be an important way to grow your business and maximize product sales. Online event management software helps you provide the best service to your customers and partners by providing a single integrated platform to create and manage all your business events and activities. Salesforce users can use this online event management software to effortlessly carry out their duties and organize a big meeting or company party in the best possible way.
Salesforce CRM software database
One of the biggest advantages of using such a web-based solution is that you don’t have to re-enter event information and financial data into your Salesforce CRM software database. The online event management solution enables the automatic two-way flow of all types of information between the event solution database and the Salesforce CRM database. The system saves a lot of valuable time and energy.
Organizations using Salesforce CRM software can leverage the online enrollment and payment management solutions to allow their customers to easily enroll and pay for an upcoming program. You don’t have to leave the Salesforce platform to use these online solutions. Additionally, Salesforce users do not need to purchase, install, or download any expensive software or hardware to take advantage of the online registration solution. Organizers can easily set up and publish event registration pages in minutes. The solution also allows you to create custom pages by adding your organization’s logo and selected graphics.
The online payment management solution helps you streamline all of your event-related payment processing and transfers in minutes. You can receive payments sent by your event registrants almost instantly. Besides, the platform also allows transactions through multiple payment gateways, such as B. those using credit cards, checks, purchase orders and others.
Some key benefits of using such a cloud-based event management solution are as follows:
- Automatic import and two-way harmonization of existing employees, leads and campaign
- Instantly send email invitations and reminders without leaving the Salesforce interface
- Automatic flow of updates from participants, contacts and leads into your Salesforce CRM database
Leads from Anonymous event registration not matched to information already stored in the Salesforce platform
- Improving critical back-office functions, resulting in more event ticket sales
Salesforce users can Salesforce Partner also use the built-in events calendar to provide visitors with an easy overview of all the schedules and schedules of your events. The built-in marketing tools help you promote your seminars, conferences, product launch parties and more on social media sites, blogs, and in the video and photo publishing tools.