The flowers that are cut from the trees always need that extra care. That care can keep them fresh and happy for a few more days. When it comes to gifts – flowers are always consider to be a beautiful option because they look lovely and the sweet fragrance makes one happy. With regards to gifts – roses are constantly viewed as a wonderful choice since they look exquisite and the sweet scent satisfies one.
Make people happy by sending flowers
If you really want to uplift one’s mood – then sending them flowers is the best idea. To send flower to pakistan, one can check online floral sites where different arrangements of fresh bouquets are available. One can order them to send it anywhere and even to a different country. But when one receives a fresh bouquet of flowers then one has to follow a few things so that they can keep those blooms fresh for a few more days.
For that, the primary thing to remember is that roots of the flowers are their filtering system. So, one has to prevent the entrance of any kind of bacteria in there. The roots help in balancing the pH balance in the water so that the flowers get enrich with the right minerals. One can arrange them to send it anyplace and even to an alternate country.
Yet, when one gets a new bundle of roses then one needs to follow a couple of things so they can keep those sprouts new for a couple of additional days. For that, the essential thing to recall is that underlying foundations of the blossoms are their separating framework. Thus, one needs to forestall the entry of any sort of microbes in there. The roots assist in offsetting the pH with balancing in the water so the blossoms get improved with the right minerals.
Hence, the flowers when cut off from the branches gets their automatic filtering system removed. They start soaking unfiltered water. One needs to block them so that the water cannot enter much.
Tips to keep them the flowers fresh
- If one wants to keep the flowers fresh, then they need to first choose a vase and then wash it well. One has to wash the vase with lukewarm water with a bit of bleach and then keep it upside down till it becomes dry naturally. This can make the vase bacteria-free.
- Once the vase is dry – one can pour some tap water in the vase which are great for flowers. This water can provide proper conditioning to the flower that are freshly bloomed.
- Before putting the flowers inside the vase – one has to cut the stems from the bouquet in such an angle so that the water intake remains adequate. The woody stems of a bouquet always need a deep drink but the ones which have shallow stems need soft water. One has to pour water in the vase and allow it to settle down before keeping the flowers in it.
- It is always necessary to pour a pack of flower food in the vase and dissolve it in the water fully before keeping the flowers in it. This is a super food for the cut flower as they can provide proper nutrition to them. This pack contains bleach, sugar and citric acid that can be very beneficial.
- One can also take 2 aspirin tablets and make a fine dust out of it. This dust can be mixed in water because they can also keep the cut flower fresh. But yes, the vase water has to be change every 2 days.
To send flower to Pakistan, one can get to order varieties of seasonal blooms in different arrangements from the online florists. They can buy and send them to their near and dear ones.