Creating great designs doesn’t need advanced designing skills. The availability of a good number of design tools makes the app designing process much simpler. UI designing toolkits like Flutter serve this purpose quite well.
Flutter use is so simple that people with no technical skills can also use it. Being an application developer, you may consider Flutter for your next project? Reasons will let you know here in this blog.
Flutter: in a nutshell
Flutter is an open-source cross-platform technology developed by Google that makes the best use of the Dart programming language. This tool kit is useful for creating cross-platform high-end apps from a single codebase, be it for mobile, web or desktop.
Some key facts to know:
- Flutter was first introduced by Google in 2015.
- The Flutter app is developed with a single-object-oriented programming language, Dart.
- A Flutter app utilizes various widgets for designing UI. It has its ready-made widgets. However, it does not include any OEM widgets. Moreover, it is also possible to design custom widgets.
- Use of Flutter is not only restricted to Android and iOS platform. It is also advantageous for various other platforms like- Google Fuchsia, Web platform, Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Benefits of Flutter
Every business owner wants the app development process to be as cost-effective as possible. For this reason, cross-platform frameworks are a popular choice for them. Consequently, Flutter has become one of the top choices for many leading UI design agencies.
Advantages of using Flutter:
- Code development is faster: Today app developers do not need to wait after writing codes to check the effects. Thanks to Flutter, which has revolutionized this process.
Flutter’s ‘hot reload’ feature makes it easy for the developers to check the effects instantly. This makes the app development process faster. Also, Flutter gives you access to its ready-to-use widgets, which are all customizable. Most importantly, they help speed up the app development process.
- Identical to a native app: Flutter does not have to depend on any intermediate code representations. Due to this, it is hard to differentiate a Flutter app from any native app. Flutter supports both Android and iOS, so app developers won’t have any difficulties using it. So, you may consider Flutter for your new project.
- Getting support: Developing apps requires constant support for the latest updates and how to fix various problems. Even the experts of any leading app development company cannot deny it. That’s why choosing Flutter would be a great choice for your project. After all, you can expect constant updates and support from Google. Google takes several initiatives to inform businesses about the potential benefits of the Flutter app. Most importantly, you get the opportunity to connect with a strong community and gain some knowledge and experiences from them.
- You can customize whatever appears on the screen: Anything that is visible on the screen is easy to customize with Flutter. Almost any native app is capable of this. However, you will find that minimal effort is required with Flutter apps. As a matter of fact,
Flutter gives enough flexibility. That’s why, clipping, manipulation of shape or colour, etc. are very easy. Thus, Flutter has made customization much easier.
- Easy application of platform-specific logic: You are already aware that most of the apps require various advanced OS-level features. For example managing permissions, Bluetooth communication, and even collecting sensor data. Getting access to all these features is possible when you use ready-to-use plugins that Google supports.
Even if you require a feature that isn’t available at a plugin level, Flutter may be able to provide it. Flutter allows you to interact between platform native code and Dart. Thus, you can easily implement anything.
- Not just for mobile: Flutter is not just for developing mobile apps. Since Flutter Web is also available. According to Google, with Flutter Web, a Flutter app can run in a browser without any alterations to the source code. Hence, Flutter is more than a cross-platform app framework. Rather it can be called a cross-platform development tool.
- Time-to-market is quick: When you select Flutter, you are choosing a cross-platform solution. Although it is unknown if the Android or iOS versions will be ready for release on time. Flutter has reduced the time of developing an app. You can now expect the completion of app development even before one month. The result is an expedited time-to-market.
Why should you try Flutter?
There may be a lot of questions in your mind before choosing Flutter. Before anything else, you need a platform that can bring stability and also performs well. Flutter can provide all of these.
Flutter is certainly less risky for your business. Why? Read the points below:
- Finding out a skilled Flutter developer is not a difficult task. After all, a Flutter app is very easy to deal with.
- You are certainly not going to find any trouble developing products using Flutter.
- With Flutter, you’re guaranteed not to face any compatibility issues. The widgets are not a part of the platform. These are part of the app. Hence, you will certainly not face any trouble with various OS versions.
- Being open-source, it comes with a range of support options. These include extensive documentation. It also provides community support. That helps deal with various issues a developer may face.
- It helps in improving your productivity since it’s a cross-platform framework.
- Flutter’s great performance is one of the main reasons why it has become so popular. For this reason, you should try it for your next project.
Each project is important to you. That is why you always strive to do your best on every project. You may consider Flutter when you want everything best for your next project. Flutter is a powerful framework, and is preferred by most app development companies.
Apart from that if you want to know about Java web development help enterprises or companies then please visit our Tech page